Working in the field comes with its own unique challenges – and opportunities. The disconnect between the technician and the office can be difficult to bridge; tracking field equipment, inventory, and assets is a mountainous task; and making sure the customers receive the products and services they need in a timely fashion is critical to maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction needed for success. But you can build a bridge between your field technicians and the office to provide superior customer service.
Build a Solid Connection with a Comprehensive ERP and CRM Solution
Field services management companies need to build a solid connection between their field technicians and headquarters. Microsoft Dynamics ERP, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and certified add-on solutions for Microsoft Dynamics is the ideal concoction for communicating real time field data with the office and ensuring superior customer service. Instant collaboration between the field and headquarters will ensure that the customer is getting the unsurpassed service that they deserve and your business is working at peak productivity and profitability.
Benefits our Field Services Management Companies Realize with Microsoft Dynamics and Industry Specific Add-Ons:
- Quicker response time to address urgent customer demands
- Streamlined and real-time contract, material, and equipment tracking and management
- Detailed insight into equipment use, maintenance, and repair will ensure accurate billing, as well as, accurate inventory and asset tracking
- Better inventory control with constant monitoring on stock usage
- Automated invoicing procedures and customer billing increases cash flow
- Flexible billing to create customer quotes, renew contracts, and bill customers faster with their specific requirements in mind
- Improved bottom line with built in reporting options and business intelligence analysis tools