(Microsoft Course #80291)
1-Day Course, $500
The Sales Management in Microsoft Dynamics CRM training course will teach you how to track and manage the sales process from potential lead to a closed sale. It provides insight on using the Product Catalog and sales process for quotes and orders. It also introduces some of the tools used to analyze and report on sales information, including opportunity pipeline reports, forecasts, and sales dashboards.
- Gain a conceptual understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM sales process
- Understand the role of the core record types used in Sales Management
- Learn when to use leads to qualify or disqualify opportunities
- Understand process dialogs to automate lead and opportunity management
- Learn how to set up and manage the Product Catalog
- Learn how to create Price Lists for campaigns and special offers
- Learn to create orders, quotes and track order fulfillment
- Understand lists, Views and Charts to obtain important sales information
- Learn how to create and personalizez sales dashboards
Classroom Training Information:
- All students can attend training online or in our classroom at our Farmington Hills, Michigan office, or training can be held by special arrangements at a client location or a New Horizons Computer Learning Center. Additional fees may apply for those not attending at our Farmington Hills office.
- All Microsoft Dynamics GP, SL, and CRM classes are one day unless otherwise noted and in our Farmington Hills, Michigan Training Facility .
- Classes begin at 8:30 am and end at 4:30 pm (Crystal ends at 5:30 pm). There is a lunch break between 12:00 pm and 1:15 pm. Participants are responsible for their own lunch. A list of restaurants in close proximity to our Farmington Hills, Michigan Training Facility will be provided.
- Attire is business casual. Please dress comfortably.
- Pre-registration and prepayment are required to confirm your enrollment.
- Computers, training workbooks and light refreshments are provided for all classes in our Farmington Hills, Michigan Training Facility.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule classes that fail to meet the 3 person minimum enrollment.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP, SL, and CRM course fees are refundable up to one week prior to the date of the course.
- Cancellations received less than one week prior to a scheduled Microsoft Dynamics GP, SL, and CRM class will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
- Confirmed registrants who cancel less than 48 hours prior to the Microsoft Dynamics GP, SL, and CRM course date will receive no refund of prepaid fees, but may reschedule to an alternate class time.