5-Day Course, $2,500
The Project Management and Accounting in Microsoft Dynamics SL 7.0 course explores project management from an accounting perspective. This course will show you how to configure and utilize the four core Microsoft Dynamics SL Project modules which includes Controller, Allocator, Time and Expense for Projects, and Flexible Billings. Standard module reports will also be discussed.
- Features and benefits
- Overview and roadman
- Implementation plan
- Account categories and tasks
- Flexible key maintenance
- Code types and code files
- Contract types and calculation methods
- Project setup and maintenance
- Budget maintenance
- Recenue recognition
- Equipment and resource maintenance
- Integration with other modules
- Financial Transactions Transfer
- Month and year end processing
Time and Expense for Projects
- Transaction process flow
- Audit trails
- Labor pay and types
- Time policies
- Overtime setup
- Maintaining employees
- Employee and position maintenance
- Workers Compensation and Union rates
- Timecard transactions and corrections
- Travel and expense setup
- Mobile time and expense setup
- Allocator overview and process flow
- Audit trails
- Allocator capabilities
- Indirect rate calculator
- Standard rate setup and maintenance
- Overview and process flow
- Flexible billings setup
- Implementation worksheet
- Billing policies
- Billing rules and invoice formats
- Costing methods
- Billing information maintenance
- Billing transactions load
- Sales tax processing
- Automatic invoice creation
- Construction billings
To register, please contact the Training Coordinator at (248) 489-0707.
Classroom Training Information:
- All students can attend training online or in our classroom at our Farmington Hills, Michigan office, or training can be held by special arrangements at a client location or a New Horizons Computer Learning Center. Additional fees may apply for those not attending at our Farmington Hills office.
- All Microsoft Dynamics GP, SL, and CRM classes are one day unless otherwise noted and in our Farmington Hills, Michigan Training Facility .
- Classes begin at 8:30 am and end at 4:30 pm (Crystal ends at 5:30 pm). There is a lunch break between 12:00 pm and 1:15 pm. Participants are responsible for their own lunch. A list of restaurants in close proximity to our Farmington Hills, Michigan Training Facility will be provided.
- Attire is business casual. Please dress comfortably.
- Pre-registration and prepayment are required to confirm your enrollment.
- Computers, training workbooks and light refreshments are provided for all classes in our Farmington Hills, Michigan Training Facility.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule classes that fail to meet the 3 person minimum enrollment.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP, SL, and CRM course fees are refundable up to one week prior to the date of the course.
- Cancellations received less than one week prior to a scheduled Microsoft Dynamics GP, SL, and CRM class will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
- Confirmed registrants who cancel less than 48 hours prior to the Microsoft Dynamics GP, SL, and CRM course date will receive no refund of prepaid fees, but may reschedule to an alternate class time.