(Microsoft course # 80294)
3-Day Course, $1,500
One of our most popular CRM classes, the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customization and Configuration course is designed for users to help them meet the specialized needs of their businesses by creating a fully configured solution. The topics covered include Microsoft Dynamics CRM security; creation and configuration of entities; design of forms views and charts; auditing and solutions.
Note: the course is intended for both novice and experienced customizers of Microsoft Dynamics CRM who are familiar with the end-user principles of CRM. No programming skills are required, but a basic understanding of database principles is optimal.
- Learn how to design and implement Business Units and Security Roles
- Learn to create and configure Users and Teams
- Understand the principles of customizing the system
- Learn to create and configure fields for both custom and system entities
- Learn to create and configure custom entities, including standard and activity entities
- Understand how to design, create and configure relationships between entities
- Learn how to create and configure Views, Charts and forms for both system and custom entities
- Learn to implement Field Security
- Understand how to configure and monitor audit trails in CRM
To register, please contact the Training Coordinator at (248) 489-0707.
Classroom Training Information:
- All students can attend training online or in our classroom at our Farmington Hills, Michigan office, or training can be held by special arrangements at a client location or a New Horizons Computer Learning Center. Additional fees may apply for those not attending at our Farmington Hills office.
- All Microsoft Dynamics GP, SL, and CRM classes are one day unless otherwise noted and in our Farmington Hills, Michigan Training Facility .
- Classes begin at 8:30 am and end at 4:30 pm (Crystal ends at 5:30 pm). There is a lunch break between 12:00 pm and 1:15 pm. Participants are responsible for their own lunch. A list of restaurants in close proximity to our Farmington Hills, Michigan Training Facility will be provided.
- Attire is business casual. Please dress comfortably.
- Pre-registration and prepayment are required to confirm your enrollment.
- Computers, training workbooks and light refreshments are provided for all classes in our Farmington Hills, Michigan Training Facility.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule classes that fail to meet the 3 person minimum enrollment.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP, SL, and CRM course fees are refundable up to one week prior to the date of the course.
- Cancellations received less than one week prior to a scheduled Microsoft Dynamics GP, SL, and CRM class will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
- Confirmed registrants who cancel less than 48 hours prior to the Microsoft Dynamics GP, SL, and CRM course date will receive no refund of prepaid fees, but may reschedule to an alternate class time.