2-Day Course, $1000
The Extending Microsoft Dynamics CRM course provides students with the tools to extend the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Topics include Microsoft Dynamics CRM design and system architecture, using Microsoft web services API, data queries, filtered views, setting up and creating custom workflow activities, plug-ins, application event programming, IFrames and URL addressable forms, creating custom buttons and menus, and SQL Reporting Services for Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Introduction and overview of extensibility options for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Architecture, including extensibility points and the layers: application, platform and database
- Using Dynamics CRM Web Service APIs into development projects and common platform operations
- How to query data and perform actions on the Dynamics CRM platform for Advanced Platform Operations
- Creating and setting up custom workflow activities
- Writing custom plug-ins
- Application Event Programming for Dynamics CRM Form and Field events
- Application integration by creating custom buttons, menus, and navigation items in Dynamics CRM to integrate with other applications
- How to configure and deploy custom ASP .Net Extensions
- Creating a basic workflow, the design process, updating triggers, and conditional branching
- Advanced and multistage workflows
- Monitoring workflows and workflow security
Classroom Training Information:
- All students can attend training online or in our classroom at our Farmington Hills, Michigan office, or training can be held by special arrangements at a client location or a New Horizons Computer Learning Center. Additional fees may apply for those not attending at our Farmington Hills office.
- All Microsoft Dynamics GP, SL, and CRM classes are one day unless otherwise noted and in our Farmington Hills, Michigan Training Facility .
- Classes begin at 8:30 am and end at 4:30 pm (Crystal ends at 5:30 pm). There is a lunch break between 12:00 pm and 1:15 pm. Participants are responsible for their own lunch. A list of restaurants in close proximity to our Farmington Hills, Michigan Training Facility will be provided.
- Attire is business casual. Please dress comfortably.
- Pre-registration and prepayment are required to confirm your enrollment.
- Computers, training workbooks and light refreshments are provided for all classes in our Farmington Hills, Michigan Training Facility.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule classes that fail to meet the 3 person minimum enrollment.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP, SL, and CRM course fees are refundable up to one week prior to the date of the course.
- Cancellations received less than one week prior to a scheduled Microsoft Dynamics GP, SL, and CRM class will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
- Confirmed registrants who cancel less than 48 hours prior to the Microsoft Dynamics GP, SL, and CRM course date will receive no refund of prepaid fees, but may reschedule to an alternate class time.