Intacct doesn’t believe that one software company can provide all things to everyone. Invariably some functional areas such as eCommerce, Payroll or CRM will start to lag behind the market. If a solution provider falls behind in one area, then companies that buy a single solution from one vendor gets stuck with an out-of-date capabilities. Companies following a Best-of-Breed approach, don’t have to swap out their whole business solution, just the one piece of their IT infrastructure is inadequate. Intacct believes that by concentrating on providing the best accounting solution for midmarket companies and partnering with companies like ADP for payroll and SalesForce.com for CRM they can provide the solution businesses need to transform the way people think and work so they can lead the next generation of progress.
Intacct is different from most Accounting Software Providers
- They know multidimensional accounting, & that multi-book accounting is the new standard. With Intacct, you can set-up your accounting as cash, accrual, or both. Every transaction automatically posts to the correct book in real time.
- The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) is known to have the highest standards for their financial system, & Intacct was named the AICPA’s first and only preferred provider by CPA.com, 2009.
- The International Federation of Accountants (IFAC) switched from Sage to Intacct many years ago to shift to a cloud-based system. They have seen outstanding results so far. Intacct has reduced the burden on their IT team, gaining more timely insights, and streamlining processes. Intacct has also reduced IFAC’s data processing by about 50% and drastically reduced the time it takes to close the books each month.
Still need convincing? Head over to G2Crowd
With Intacct‘s rating of 4.3 stars out of 5 on G2Crowd, you can read their users’ comments & see for yourself how Intacct can change the way you do business. Intacct’s reviews speak for themselves:
- “The report wizard tool is simply unmatched.”
- “Intacct’s reliability is fantastic with multiple data centers and no noticeable unplanned downtime. Extremely flexible configuration allows us to bake our business rules into the ERP and get consistent results.”
Find Out More:
Intacct – Core Financials
Intacct – Additional Modules
Intacct – Extending your financials