Microsoft Dynamics GP makes it easier for people to work faster and smarter and extends the reach of insight, productivity, and collaboration across the entire business. Dynamics GP ERP delivers fast access to personalized business intelligence and enhances ways to streamline business processes and build stronger business relationships. Employees can make rapid, informed decisions and take action with enhanced insight that is personalized, simple to access, and extended across the organization through familiar Microsoft Office applications. Microsoft Dynamics GP goes beyond basic business management and extends easily to meet unique business needs.
More than 47,000 organizations around the world run their businesses on Microsoft Dynamics GP. For more than 25 years, it has offered businesses the complete, flexible, and familiar tools needed to run and grow your business and help your team achieve more. Role based security allows you to limit access to sensitive information by assigning users to specific roles. Many predefined roles come with the application to help organizations get started quickly, and to maintain separation of duties to reduce risk. Dashboards also provide user with relevant information and tasks based on their roles. They can setup reminders that proactively inform them when specific incidents occur such as exceeded credit limits, short stock items, or payables due. Microsoft Dynamics GP ERP also provides a secure audit trail that shows every change made by every person.
In fact, you don’t even have to be a user of Microsoft Dynamics GP to access the information you need to make insightful business decisions. With Business Analyzer, which comes with the system, you can gain powerful, role-specific insight with charts and graphs both inside of Microsoft Dynamics GP ERP application and outside the system through a companion application. Business Analyzer is optimized for tablets powered by Windows, iOS and Android platforms. It and SQL Reporting Services, Microsoft Excel and Management Reporter reports provide employees and management one central location to access data from virtually anywhere.
Microsoft Dynamics GP can support more than 1,000 simultaneous users, whereas systems like QuickBooks Pro can only support five.
Microsoft Dynamics GP includes:
- Financial management and accounting. Gain greater control of cash, assets, and banking.
- Business intelligence: Real-time visibility and analytics to manage with insight.
- Inventory and operations. Better manage production, inventory, sales orders, and purchasing.
- Field Service: Manage service calls, contracts, and field resources.
- Human resources and payroll: Hire, train, and pay employees.
Find Out More
- The Top 5 Reasons You Should Buy Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Project Profile: Growing Pharmaceutical Research Company Streamlined GL, AP and AR with Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Project Profile: Microsoft Dynamics GP and CRM Solutions Illuminate This E-commerce Organization
- Project Profile: Emerging Biotechnology Company Successfully Manages Growing Pains with Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Project Profile: Microsoft Dynamics GP Garners Impressive Results for Online Retail Group
- Project Profile: Logistics Trucking Company Outgrows QuickBooks and Needs Integrated Solutions Featuring Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Project Profile: Perfect Family Office and Wealth Management Software Solution, Microsoft Dynamics GP and Advent Integration
- Project Profile: Insurance Agency Switches from QuickBooks to Microsoft Dynamics GP for Stronger Financial Reporting Compliance
- Project Profile: Parts Distributor Cracks the Code to Antique Collector Market with Microsoft Dynamics GP and SalesPad
- Project Profile: Staffing Agency Manages Finances with Just One Person Using Microsoft Dynamics GP with Project Accounting
- Project Profile: Multi-Store Retail Grocer Empowered With Company Consolidations with Drill-Down Reporting Capabilities
- Project Profile: Robust Financials for Wealth Management Companies, Microsoft Dynamics GP vs. Sage Timberline
- Project Profile: Restaurant Chain And Food Manufacturer Reduces Costs With Microsoft Dynamics GP